An insightful booklet and call to unity in our Christian faith with Catholic answers from the heart about the Eucharist.
Questions answered in this booklet include:
- Why do Catholics not welcome all Christians to the celebration of the Eucharist?
- This is really hard to believe that Jesus gave us His flesh to eat and that He was not merely speaking symbolically. Show me in the Bible where where you get this belief.
- Can you help me understand more where you get this from the Bible? There are so many misconceptions of what Catholics believe about the Eucharist (i.e. you re-sacrifice Christ in the Mass)
- If it is true, then why do some of the Catholics I have met not lead more holy lives?
- Do Catholics teach that if you do not believe in the true presence of the Body and Blood of Christ in the Eucharist you cannot enter heaven and are separated from the Body of Christ?